Updating frequently

Monday, April 9, 2007

Oh Cadbury... how could you?!?



On on terribly sad note...
So, those of you that don't know, Cadbury eggs are getting smaller -- much to the denial of Cadbury themselves. B.J. Novak was on Conan last night and gave proof of such. Thanks to YesButNoButYes.com for showing me the light. Head on over there for a clip of the conspiracy.
On a much lighter note...
I signed up for me classes. 12 hours is so so nice. It's my last semester, I deserve a cakewalk... or just a cake... or both. :D
On a much more frustrated note...
I signed up for me dorm room. Private room of course; I certainly wasn't going to go through having to fight over the heater again in the middle of the burning, melting summer. Honestly, if it's 80 degrees outside, it doesn't need to be 85 degrees inside. I'm not looking forward to community bathrooms again. ::shudder shudder shudder::
On a much tastier note...
Cadbury Roses = gimme gimme!

No comments: