Updating frequently

Thursday, June 21, 2007

They mostly come out at night... mostly


Man, I want that shirt.


So, I looked up 'addiction' at dictionary.com and the first definition was:
the state of being enslaved to a habit or practice or to something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming, as narcotics, to such an extent that its cessation causes severe trauma.

Hmm... I maybe addicted to eBay. And not in the standard "I must buy everything!" kinda way. More along the lines of "I must sell everything!" kinda way. I've made $160 so far and I'm loving it. I haven't made much of a dent in my large collection of stuff, (re: pack rat) but I'm getting there. Go to eBay and search for rosethepirate and check out my wares. Beware, there's a lot of rabid fangirl/boy stuff there; but also some neat stuffs too.


On a more annoying note, student loan people have been hassling me non-stop. And these aren't the people who take care of my loans. The people who take care of my loans sent me nice little letters with apples on them. No, these are the people who 'want' to 'take care' of my loan. AKA: they want me monies.
Come on! I haven't graduated/started paying yet!
It was ok at first, when they were nice about it - but now they're calling everyday and being really rude. Since when is it ok to call at 7:30 in the evening? I'm not really comfortable giving out my SS number over the phone to random people and I try to be nice about it. But these people really don't like rejection. Just yesterday, this women accused me of having money to throw around and not liking to save money.

Do what now?

You are talking to the same girl who talks herself into buying things because they're on sale.... used to.... really I'm trying not to... sometimes things are so cute!
And I'm a poor student thank-you-very-much. I, at one time, considered getting big jars, slapping sad faces on them and setting them up at various places to help get money. You know, like the jars with sad babies on them and pull at peoples' heartstrings...

Well, not my heartstrings, but that's probably because I liken babies to parasites, but that's neither here nor there.

No comments: