Updating frequently

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lobster Battle Extreme



So, May is National Photography month.
Learned about that a little too late. But, at least some good came of it. I've started on my year-long backlog of photographs spanning trips to Pensacola, Fla., Europe and the aquarium on my birthday.

However, I learned that June is National Adopt a Cat month. So, in honor of that, I'm going to post pictures of cats throughout the month of June..... well, I would say everyday but I think that would be getting a little ahead of myself. So, I'm going to at least try for everyday, but I will be satisfied with at least two cat posts a week.

On a really fun note, some of the original Cosby sweaters are going up for auction online for charity. On eBay, actually, and the proceeds are going to the Hello Friend/Ennis William Cosby Foundation. For more information, go here: http://www.hellofriend.org/.

Also, monkeys! Controlling robots with their minds! Psychic monkeys!
At least that's what I thought when I first read the headline. Reality is pretty close though:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/science/05/29/monkey.robots/index.html?imw=Y
It's less about psychic control and more about synapses and such to help paralyzed people control prosthetic limbs. Either way, it's good stuff.


It would just be really cool.... you know.... psychic stuff and all.

No comments: