Updating frequently

Friday, November 6, 2009

Poory poor-poor from Poortown

For those of you that are curious as to whatever happened to Rose's plans to get her master's, teach english and travel abroad, fear not!
Those plans never disappeared, but merely pushed back due to insufficient funds and lack of GRE confidence.
I have always planned to buckle down and take the Praxis II English and GRE; just need to save up $230 to take them.
Anyone up for donating to Rose's continuing education fund?

Tomorrow's my birthday: I'll turn 28 at 8:14 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
But more about my birth tomorrow.... here's something that I giggled about today:


I took the RealAge test on a whim and came up with the above figure. Through actions like health choices and everyday practices, my real age and calendar age are the same!
Corny, I know. But it amused me none the less.

No comments: