Updating frequently

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Amazing

Just watched the trailer for The Last Guardian, the third game from Team Ico, makers of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus.
It's beautiful:



Makes me want to break out Shadow of the Colossus and play over and over.

Watched "The End of Time" part two today, and while it didn't make me cry like "Journey's End" did, I was still a bit sniffle-y.
I will miss Ten and his kooky ways. And of course I'll miss David Tennant and his sideburns. I hope his new American lawyer show does well.

I'd like to say that I'll continue watching Doctor Who, but to be honest, the actor playing Eleven frightens me. It's not one of those, "Oh, he's not going to be as good as Tennant was." pretentious things.

Not at all.
It's the fact that his face frightens me. His face!



Look at it.... just look. Where are his eyebrows?
This disappoints me as Steven Moffet is taking the writing reigns. Moffet has been known to write some of the better DW episodes.

I do feel a bit bad for being judgmental on an actor's ability just because his face confuses me.


I will give Eleven a try.

Besides.... he almost looks cute in this picture....


Cute in an eerie, creepy kind of way.

No comments: