Updating frequently

Sunday, May 8, 2011

How I try to not be naked at work

No matter where I am, I need a bit of paper and pen/pencil. I feel a bit naked without them.
Especially since my head likes to forget things: what I was supposed to be doing at that moment, people's names, basic etiquette...
 
So, I try and carry a notebook everywhere... including work.
I should say especially at work; that place is a plethora of ridiculous things. Which I have recorded for my enjoyment or just to get some rants off my chest.

Here's one from April, written the day after my most recent stomach episode:

To make us feel more responsible for the branch's success, my manager asked each of us what we did the day before to help the branch.
My answer: I stayed home so that I wouldn't projectile vomit on customers, thus getting us a low customer service score.

My manager paused, nodded and said: You have a point there.

No comments: