Updating frequently

Monday, September 10, 2007

A List to End/Start all Lists


For those of you that don't know me real well: I make lists, lots of lists. I make lists of lists. I make lists of lists I will make some day. Some are mental, some physical.

You get the idea.

So, among these lists is a list of "Things I don't like to see." Today, I was able to add to this list.

Things I don't like to see:
A guy running out of a building wearing safety goggles and booking it so fast that you can see the veins popping out of his neck.

When I saw this mystery goggles wearing guy booking across campus, I was tempted to book it out of there myself. No good can come of this.

And speaking of lists, there's a list running around that people make of "Things most people don't know about you." And since it's near orgasmic for me to make lists, here's mine:

Things most people don't know about you:
Fears:
I'm afraid of (in varying forms of terror):
spiders, most bugs, loneliness, needles, hospitals, pregnant women and driving on tall bridges and overpasses.

Those last two aren't so much as a fear, as they just freak me out. The pregnant thing probably stems from the fact that I liken babies to parasites. I can't really figure out the bridge/overpass thing -- I'm not afraid of heights. I can drive over them and feel extremely anxious, but when someone else is driving, I can't look out the window at all. My skin gets all tingly and last time it happened, I cried.

No, I don't know what's wrong with me. Please stop asking.


Note to self: I need to acquire a Pimp Hat.

No comments: