Updating frequently

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Malaise

Sorry for the very poor lack of updates. I have no real excuse: lack of motivation mostly; I've been working/thinking up other projects.
That, and lazing about.

So, my endocrinologist appointment draws ever near and my feelings are somewhere between excitement, joy, nervous and fear.
Excitement - maybe I'll finally find out what's wrong with me
Joy - maybe I'll finally find out what's wrong with me
Nervous - maybe I'll finally find out what's wrong with me
Fear - maybe I'll finally find out what's wrong with me

There's two sides to this coin: they'll find out what's wrong and fix it/they'll find out what's wrong and can't fix it.

I'd also like a drop off in the amount of pills I have to take everyday.


My general malaise mostly comes from money..... or the lack there of.
I'm only living in slight comfort because anything that isn't a bill, is being paid with a credit card that's slowly getting maxed out. My eBay and Etsy sales are near non-existent. And my creativity had dropped of dramatically.

:/
But I'm alive, and that's the best I can ask for.

No comments: