Updating frequently

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Quite in vogue

This week has been.... interesting.... Has anyone seen the Oxygen show "Snapped" before?
Yeah, it's been kinda like that.

Also, I am disappointed and annoyed with my body's ability (curse?) to quickly tolerate medication. Having to deal with worrying about side effects AND withdrawal symptoms popping up is frustrating.

Also, AT&T and Sprint.... please stop putting my name in your commercials. It disturbs me when you describe what I'm doing, while I'm doing it...
Much like this morning....
Me: ::not really listening to TV::
Commercial: "... and Rose is getting updates..."
Me: WTF?! ::because she was currently getting updates::

..... or assume that I am old.



Maybe Grandma and I were just trading Marble Hornets theories.

And speaking of Marble Hornets, totheark's newest clip!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIe-a6-TNHI&feature=sub

Does anyone else think of Yar's Revenge while watching this?

1 comment:

EP said...

I'd get upset if phone companies were using my name, too. It would get really confusing. (It already kind of is with all the other Erins in the world.)

I've never seen that show, but now I'm curious. Just how WAS your week? And what are you up to this weekend?

I wish we could hang out sometime soon!