Updating frequently

Monday, January 4, 2010

Rockin' it

In the name of all that is holy, someone lend me $70 for this dress!

via Igigi

That's some hot stuff right there.
I'm sure I would rock it hardcore with some tasteful jewelry and non-sensible shoes.

Speaking of rocking things... here's some links to various pages, including the new-fangled web site in my own domain! Don't expect anything fancy at the web site. This whole web site designing/coding business makes my head hurt.

On with the links!

www.laviederose.com (website)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/45948370@N05/ (flickr)

Currently looking into setting up a smugmug account (because I obviously need to have an account on every site imaginable).

Edit:
Ok, might not join smugmug. But I did join Tumblr... why, you ask?
I have no idea.

www.laviederose.tumblr.com

1 comment:

EP said...

First off? I freaking LOVE that dress, and you know if I had $70, the dress would be on its way to your apartment.

Secondly? YAY for having a domain! I cannot wait to see what you do with the Web design!