Updating frequently

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wish box - personal trainer

For my wish box, I would like to add an entry for a personal trainer in my future.
Not that I necessarily believe that I require constant exercise or anything of that nature. I would just like someone to come around now and then and make sure that I'm taking care of myself physically as well as mentally.

I don't require anything special; no need for specific classes in yoga, pilates, belly dancing or weights. Just a little something to keep fit throughout.
I find that I work better (as most people do) when I have someone alongside me: cheering me on, pushing me toward my goal and giving me advice and feedback. Hell, that relates to everything, not just exercise!

However, the selection is key.
I have to mesh well with someone.
I need someone who can understand me and can talk, react and predict on the same level.
Someone who I can easily go to for advice and not feel stupid about my questions.

Someone....


Oh... oh, my.
Hello....  D.. did it just get warm in here?!
I have to go sit down before I pass out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your blog's new look. perfect for your return to the blogosphere.