Updating frequently

Monday, May 21, 2007

Give me more previews!!





Nothing much going on... watched a few movies: Hot Fuzz, Spider-Man 3, eagerly waiting to watch 28 Weeks Later; there was a main theme among these movies: Hyundai commercials.
Granted, not all movies theaters are the same nor are they going to have the same ridiculous amount of advertisements before the movie, but if anyone patrons a United Artists, The Grand or similar, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
If there's one brand of car I'm not going to get, it's a Hyundai. Not because I've heard bad things about the cars, not because there's any sort of car recall on them; it's because the commercials are so damn pretentious. Every time I see a Hyundai now, I think "What a douche bag."
I've studied different techniques for advertisements, and some of them actually work; but this one isn't working with me. I'm sure that the thought process behind this was, "If we seem really confident, people will trust us and flock to the dealerships." Sure... but you guys just sound like a bunch of jerks.
Especially about the one that was giving you a choice between a Hyundai and a car that could parallel-park itself.

Who wouldn't want a car that parks itself?!?!

Hyundai, you are now on my dislike list.


P.S. I really enjoyed Hot Fuzz.

P.P.S. Cut out the adverts and just give me more previews! Honestly, I could watch previews all day.

P.P.P.S. I love Shadow of the Colossus!

No comments: