Updating frequently

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Graduation, Cthulhu-style....



...would I want it any other way?

So, I am officially a graduate. Go me! :D

The ceremony was neat and not as long as I thought it was going to be. While everything leading up to it was nerve-wracking and I was sent into several mental meltdowns, the day finally came... and then went by insanely fast. At the end of the day I was left with a "is that it?" feeling.

I am currently transplanted at my parents' house. And while living rent-free is awesome, it's not really what I had planned on. But, I like to think of it as a bit of a sabbatical.

Although, honestly, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself when January comes around. I won't be going back to school... and that's a really, really weird feeling.

"No more school, no more books, no more teachers' dirty looks."

I've been in school since I was 4... for 22 years, school has been a constant routine. I never took a semester off, I never took a break: I got my diploma and then hopped on my way to getting an Associate's and when I got that, I hopped on my way to getting a Bachelor's and after changing my major a couple of times, I got it... much to the enjoyment of my parents, friends, myself and, of course, Cthulhu.

But what do I do now?

Well, I've decided that when I ever get married, me, my groom and the rest of the wedding procession will be performing a rendition of "Thriller." Classy, yes?

I better start practicing now.

No comments: