Updating frequently

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Good night, sweet prince



As you can tell from the altered image above, my ghost crab died yesterday.

No, I'm not going to get all depressed and start crying.
I'm OK, really.
But yes, I am lonely again.

I don't know if I'll get another pet to fill the empty tank and sits in my front room.

I'm downloading a free version of Ragnarok Online to help a little with the loneliness.

Sounds ridiculous, I know.

I know three people in town. They go to school, and I fear calling them up and bothering times where they could be studying and similar.
I know two people out of town. And I'm afraid to call them too. One's a teacher, she may be busy. One's living near my parents, she also may be busy.

And maybe I'm just coming up with excuses to stay acting like a hermit and wallowing in my self pity.

Anywho.


Nerd moment: did anyone else think of Watchmen when Tom Brokaw said 'the Manhattan project.'?

No comments: