Updating frequently

Friday, December 25, 2009

All I want for Christmas....

...is but a few knick-knacks and kitchy cuties:

A flask. And not just any flask; a badass flask.


Not like I need more pets... but seriously, think of the damage/cuteness I could do with one of these.
I'd prefer one of the SCP-2558-J-EX variations.
(click the link and you'll understand)


A new Marble Hornets entry. Spookie Rose likes spooky things for holidays.


World peace, happiness and all that jazz.


Dinner with Hugh Laurie. Mr. Laurie, call me anytime. *wink wink*


To hang out with David Tennant and Catherine Tate. I bet it would be an awesome and hilarious time.

Wikipedia Affiliate Button

For Wikipedia to hang around forever. So, I donated.


An honorary knighthood, to be made a Member of the Order of the British Empire.


A free trip to Barcelona, to visit the Sagrada Familia and other Gaudi works.

More Steve Madden shoes. Many, many more.


And, of course, happiness and good food for my readers.
Just a few trifles for the holidays.

No comments: