Updating frequently

Sunday, February 13, 2011

How much of a 7th grader do I sound?

How much of a 7th grader do I sound if I said that I would be completely in love with the idea of having a secret admirer?
Not that I have one, mind you.
And not out of not wanting to have one. hint hint

But, seriously, if I received a valentine tomorrow signed, "your secret admirer," I would be over the moon.

Literally.
You think I'm joking, but I would flip the hell out. In a good way.

Hell, if I got any romantically-inclined valentines tomorrow, I would happily flip out.

However, I couldn't be won over immediately. That would be too easy.
There would have to be some sort of battle of wits, agility and strength.


Or just give me something shiny and cute.

image from aliexpress.com

Either way. You've got to prove your admiration.


Though, I wouldn't be completely naive. (naive, yes. completely naive, no.)
Not to be a downer, but a little bit of me would be worried that this imaginary secret admirer would be... oh, I don't know, possibly your average, run-of-the-mill creeper.



shloobykitten.tumblr.com

Just my luck. 

No comments: