Updating frequently

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Less mehing, more posting

Eeeesh...
I've let a whole week get away from me.
Not that it was a particularly good week to serve as a growing area for productive interests. Pretty terrible week, health-wise, if you ask me. Not really sure what was going on. But I AM sure that I don't want a repeat anytime soon. Or ever, if I had my choice.

Luckily, during this downtime, I came up with some great ideas and managed to get a few down on paper before the thoughts flitted from my mind. Look to see some of those implemented soon.
I've also fixed the Photography tab. It's not quite up to my exact specifications, but it'll do for the time being.

In news, Monday was my last official day as an apartment dweller. Keys were turned in, electricity was shut and goodbyes were said. This past month as a parental home dweller has not been too shabby. I suppose that as long as you have a certain relationship with your parents, things can work out. That and making sure that all parties are on the same page.

Also, I've narrowed my choices for universities down to two: University of Southern Mississippi and University of Southern California. I'm still hesitant to pick one. Perhaps because I'm unconsciously holding out for something AMAZING to come my way. Not to say that these two choices aren't.

Or

I'm just afraid that I'll make a choice I, my future life and my check account will regret.
Yeah, I'm thinking it's the latter.

It's ONLY the biggest step in my career plan.
Yeah.
Seriously.
No biggie.



Ugh...

No comments: