Updating frequently

Friday, July 16, 2010

I am loved...

... and you are loved too. It's true!

It's Friday, dudes! Hooray for the weekend - which will be filled with arranging things and relaxing.
What's on your weekend agenda?

Current songs I'm obsessed with:

Bulletproof - La Roux
Mmmm... loving that eighties vibe.

In for the kill - La Roux
Loving that physics defying hair!

Stuck on Repeat - Little Boots
I also am loving this version of the song too.

Remedy - Little Boots
This song makes me want to get up and dance!

Destroy everything you touch - Ladytron (love that name!)

Like what you hear?
Make sure to support the people who give pleasure to your ears:
La Roux In for the Kill
Little Boots Hands
Ladytron Witching Hour


One thing I NEED to work on is a button for this blog.... any ideas?
Should it include roses? A photograph or two of mine? A quirky picture of me?
Or perhaps I should make more than one button.... hmmm....

No comments: