Updating frequently

Monday, July 5, 2010

Just call me 'Marie'

I've got to say... working at a bank certainly has its perks. Throughly enjoying my bank holiday with good old-fashioned relaxing.

Though, if I were to be TRULY honest... I'd rather enjoy spending my time with these:









There's a reason I wasn't born in France. It's because by the tender age of 10, I would have had to be rolled out of my house because I would have become a life-size profiterole.

Not that round is a terrible shape.


Send me pastries and just call me 'Marie.'



Photo attribution:
lifeisafestival.files.wordpress.com
jmaichang.brinkster.net
cachemireetsoie.fr
willows95988.typepad.com
japanesestreets.com
1001-fruits.com
bridgeblue.com.my
simonfoodfavorites.blogspot.com
thecheapgirl.com

Can't get enough of patisseries?
Check out these delicious delights here, here, here and here. Yum yum!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I baked a lovely sweet, but I won't say my attempt looked anywhere near as delicious as these confectionate concoctions.

EP said...

Yeah, I definitely want some pastries now.

Hope you're having a good week!

Yummy Food said...

Cake Stuffs R Superb ....Yummy yummy!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Viva-Magazine-Your-Premium-Womens-Natural-Health-Magazine/262734921452?ref=ts