Updating frequently

Monday, September 29, 2008

Sideways


Currently writing (re: trying to write) a piece about political discussions, the how to's and don't's.
It's supposed to be witty and funny. :/
We'll see.

I got a letter from the government about my loans. I've got to call them to make some sort of sense out of the letter.

John McCain should not make air quotes. I can make air quotes--he cannot. Please, I'm not being rude, nor mean. But seriously, when you do the air quotes there's a good way to do it.
Give me a call, Mr. McCain, I'll teach you. Have your people talk to..... my... people?

The Dow closes at -777. That's a pretty bad jackpot.


Something people don't know about you: I frequent a paranormal/scary image board because I like reading/watching scary and spooky things.

P.S.:
Goat eyes are creepy.

No comments: