Updating frequently

Friday, September 12, 2008

Silver teeth




For those following me on Twitter, you noticed that I was out of town, got a new pet, was drinking a bizarre mixture and getting stabbed.
For those not following me on Twitter, here's what you missed:

- over the weekend I went to Pensacola, Fla., for my dad's birthday weekend celebration. While there, I went crab-hunting and returned victorious with a large ghost crab (looks like the picture above) that has yet to be named.

- Wednesday, I had two appointments. One, were I took a glucose tolerance test. I had to drink an mixture of stuff and looked and tasted like flat orange soda with a lot of sugar in it. Then proceeded to have blood drawn (re: stabbed) on the hour for four hours.
Then, later I went to the dentist to see what was up with my teeth/jaw, because I was having a hard time chewing on the left side of my mouth.
Results: I don't have diabetes but I did have a cavity which had to be filled.
The whole being stabbed and drilled in my mouth wasn't as scary as I remember it being.
I got a silver filling, so now I'm .5 percent silver or something close.

I'm considering making a contest to help me name my crab. Haven't thought what the prize would be though. It could be a combined effort to name my tattoo and my pet.

No comments: