Updating frequently

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Health bars


So, in addition to PCOS, the doctor isn't sure that's all that's wrong with me. So, I've got an appointment to see an endocrinologist about my condition. Hopefully all signs will point to me getting better.
On a related note, I'm slowly maxing out another credit card to pay for my meds and visits. While I'm used to the idea that I'll be paying bills for the rest of my life, I'm a little uneasy about this whole 'my condition makes me poor' thing.

Support our honeybees! Buy honey and honey ice cream. Yum yum!

I have developed a schoolgirl crush on Keith Olbermann. It's sad yet true.
I think it's the bushy eyebrows and pretty eyes that do it.

On political news, I'm off on Thursday, so I definitely plan on watching the Vice Pres. debate.
Go Delaware!! Whoo!!

No comments: