Updating frequently

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

For love of food



Cross-posted in Bittersweet Rose/La Vie de Rose for great food justice.

For those that don't follow my Twitter updates, I occasionally post food recalls. Recently, I've been posting info about the current peanut butter recall.

Here's the foods that you should be on the lookout for:

Parnell's Pride and King Nut peanut butter, Keebler Soft Batch Homestyle Peanut Butter Cookies, Austin and Keebler Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers, snack-size packs of Famous Amos Peanut Butter Cookies, Keebler Soft Batch Homestyle Chocolate Chunk Cookies and Oatmeal Raisin Cookies and Special K Honey Almond Bars.

Do not buy these. If you have them, toss it.
I don't want my readers to get salmonella. O.o;;

Fear not peanut butter lovers, retail peanut butters like Jif, Peter Pan and such are not affected as the recall is for things made with peanut butter paste out of a Georgia peanut butter company. Evil, dirty Georgians!

Updates will be forthcoming as I get them.

No comments: