Updating frequently

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Flaming lips, literally

So, those of you that follow my Twitter will already know that plans have changed for November.

I was originally planning to visit friends and/or take a cruise for my birthday, something fun and exciting. However, due to medical bills, random things and the need to have my cats with me, I've decided to forgo taking this/these trip(s) and save money to help pay for deposit, first month's rent, etc. for new pet-friendly place.

It's a bit of a downer, but I will still be taking that whole week off. Nov. 7 (incidentally my birthday) through Nov. 15 I will be free of work, so I'm hella excited about that alone.
And certainly any and all are invited to come visit/kidnap/chat/entertain me while I'm 'jobless' because, while I'll certainly bitch and moan about it enough, I really don't want to cocoon myself in my apartment... I think.

So, I get many a free sample stuff through various tweets, but sometimes I don't know what I'm signing up for aka: Rose isn't really reading past the point where it says 'free.'

The past two days, I've received two free things in the mail, which made me squee with delight and I love getting mail, even more than I love getting email.
Anywho, one was a free sample size pack of Bear Naked banana nut granola, which I scarfed immediately because it was delicious. The other was some lip gloss by a company called Lip Fusion. I had one of those 'lightbulb above the head' moments and sought out answers to what kind of lip gloss it is.

And for those too lazy to click and read: The most important thing you can do before bed is prepare to plump your pout, with the exciting new addition to the LipFusion family, LipFusion XL - 2X Micro-Injected Collagen + HA Advanced Lip Plumping Therapy. Swipe on and wake up to the most intensely plump, firm, hydrated, and full-out sexy lips you've ever known - naturally - and all in a night's sleep.
This kind of scares me, but I'm going to try it anyway and see what happens. Not like a need bigger lips.... but I like to experiment.
If my lips explode or catch on fire while I sleep, I'm not going to be a happy camper.

And if I can stop being lazy, I'll add new stuff to my Etsy shop tonight.

Edit: camera needs charging, so it will probably be tomorrow night before the new stuff is up at Etsy.

No comments: