Updating frequently

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Memories of Katrina: Sept. 6

Sonic's finally open, which is great since it's next to GameStop. I doubt they're serving drinks though, due to the water still having a possibility of being contaminated.
I wonder if the apartment has power.... that would be awesome.
The floor's a bit hard here, at GameStop, back's a little stiff.

I talked to my parents last night, Dad was putting up plastic to cover the roof and the insulation.
Mum and I ranted about Harry Potter 6. They had come back from Illinois that afternoon. Mum was so proud of Nick, as they were up to see his graduation from bootcamp, she told me that her eyes welled up so many times.

I think I may be allergic to Orbit Citrus Mint; everytime I've had it, it's made me feel sick.

The neighbors stopped by GameStop, said the power wasn't back on yet.
I wonder what's going to happen about our lease. Our resident manager never brought it up, and I'm pretty sure it's overdue. Of course, there's a lot of things that he didn't do or take care of.... so, I think that's the last of his worries.

No comments: