Updating frequently

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Scary Movie Month review: study on fear or meat?

Tonight's movie review is Dread: three college students film their studies on fear.

The philosophy of fear? A study of fear?
This Quaid guy looks like a cross between Michael Fassbender and Willem Dafoe.

And THAT'S why you don't go outside and check on creepers sitting on your porch in the middle of the night.

Heh. "I don't think I want to touch the beast." I agree with you completely, my friend.

This movie is really tapping into my love of editing and filming.
Oh, the old days of being a film major.

I'm... wait. Did you just say that they grew cheese? I really need you to get out. Like, of my house. Of everywhere.

Was that really necessary?
 "The thing that gives you the most terror, can come back at any time."

I really think you should have kept taking your meds.

Ow, that was incredibly awkward, embarrassing and sad. I'm kinda irritated with the main character.

Mr. Fassbender/Dafoe sort of walks that line of overacting/bad acting and being a decent actor/human being.

Wow, temper tantrum much? I hope you plan on paying for that.

At this point, I feel like the movie could have ended.
Oh, wait, Quaid had to go and mess up everything and make the cute guy almost poop his pants.

You know what they say about nosy people...
What sense does it make to wander about other peoples' houses, get all up in their personal stuff, move shelves that don't need to be moved and find things you don't need to find?

Ouch. Right in the self esteem.

An hour in and I'm.. dreading the rest. Oh my! The key to the movie: dread.
I feel like I already know what's going to happen and... yup, it's happening.

No. no no nononononoonononnomonononoonononon
I hate bleach!

What a poorly maintained hospital. Flickering lights, really?

I'm going to need you to not
I'm never going to be able to look at a T-bone steak the same again.

Revenge is a dish best served crazy!

Score: 3 out of 5

No comments: