Updating frequently

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Scary Movie Review Month:

Today's pick: No Tell Motel: a group of friends are stranded at a haunted hotel.
I'm not too crazy about the name, but I'm willing to give it a chance. Let's hope it works out.

Alrighty, some quick, sepia-toned backstory.
Cute bunny.

Her hair is weird.

Ewww, I don't care what kind of pills they are, I would NOT reach into that toilet, or any toilet for that matter, for them.

What a crappy drive. And what a crappy actor.

Question: how long do flares stay lit? Because I don't they would keep for the hours that they want them to.

Score one for the tough one.

GROSS
How bad do you need that pill?

Well, that's unfortunate and sudden.

You'd think he'd be a bit more... I dunno, sad?

It's never JUST SPORTS

How convenient. Hope you enjoy AIDS

Scariest rocking horse ever.

I. I just can't
I can't really care about most of these people.
They're pretty scummy.
Well, she's not TOO bad. And the other girl's pretty decent. This guy's unconscious, so I can't really tell.

"Tell me everything."
Wait, didn't he just do that?

I've pretty much checked out of this movie.

Score: -1 of 5

No comments: