Updating frequently

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Scary Movie Review Month: Day 2

For today's post, I watched Episode 50, which has two paranormal teams with different focuses: one of skeptics and another of believers, getting the assignment of a lifetime.

I picked it because it looked campy and I'm a bit fan of campy.
Also because it had that 'similar to Grave Encounters' feel, which I gave a five out of five, highly recommended recommendation.

So, are there four acknowledged kinds of hauntings? Or is this just for the sake of the movie?

I like that these paranormal inspectors (their designation, no lie) express that they understand haunting and such as part of nature, but something that science can't explain.

Dude, I hate to break it to you, but your fixer upper may be built on an ancient burial ground or something.
So... the ghost hates what they're doing with the place?
The kitchen's got a nice set up, but the dining room could use a bit more creativity. I'm going to have to side with the ghost on this one.

Wait, we don't use all of our brain? I thought it was established that we did.

Ewww... I'm... going to need you to get that looked at.

Gratuitious white text on black background, go!

Why does she constantly look like she's offended by something?
Oh, that's why.

Did he really just say that?
*shudder*
There comes a point where I can't tell if they were going for over the top stereotypes or if they were basing this on a particular person.

Oh that was a perfect kilt joke! Please don't change!

BEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS

Her accent doesn't sound real.

Um... does no one see that?

A line of bees.

Yeah, that's gotta be fake. She just... can she die first?

Just punch him!

Creepy nurse dancer.
I would have preferred not having all of that extra, earlier exposition dancing down the hallway.

With a fork?
Wait... before or after all of her bones were broken?

To be honest, I have no idea what they are arguing about. And I'm not too sure I care.

Oh why do you all of a sudden have an accent now?

Ewww...

Aww... you can save me anytime, Mr. Scottish Dude.

Oh, wow. Did I call it or what?

Did he just say, " I filled her with sin?"
Yes, yes it is all your fault.

Wait, what's going on?
I don't...

Did you, did you really just twist your ankle? That's going to show up later.
Huh, guess not.

I would not go in there.. nevermind.

Oh, look, creeper central.

Uh, yeah, what?
That was confusing. Where did everyone else go?

This gets a two out of five. But only because I'm feeling nice.

No comments: