Updating frequently

Friday, June 6, 2008

College graduate =/= Millionarie



This morning consisted of ringing up the lenders that my student loans are through and asking about consolidation.
My grace period is up on the 15th and I'm most certainly not happy about this business.
Come to find out, none of my lenders are consolidating at this time. In fact, they've suspended any consolidation. I even called up my credit card company, since they also do loan consolidation. Oh! They have their consolidating suspended too.

Why, you ask? Because of the recession and the crap situation that the economy is currently in right now.

Thank you, government. To thank you, I wrote you a letter

Dear government,
I hate you so much.
Love, Rose :)



On a happier note, at the end of this month, I will have something that I have been without for about 8 years--health insurance.

Yes, health insurance.

These past few years, I've been trying so hard to stay semi-healthy: not breathing around sick people, constantly washing my hands, scarfing down vitamins.... I didn't want to catch that case of the deadness that been going around.



I read an interesting article the other day, in the Indianapolis Star. It was stating that job seeker's manners during interviews were in a "downward spiral" and that hiring managers were upset about this "deterioration" of behavior. That one would see alcohol, profanity and the use of cell phones during interviews.

Honestly, shouldn't that be something really helpful in finding people not to hire?

"Oh, this guy is drunk. And that guy has shouted 'f' four times into his cellphone. How about I hire this nice guy over here that can actually tie his shoes without the help of his mother."

No comments: