Updating frequently

Friday, January 23, 2009

Sex Kitten


This is Murmur, my deviant cat-child.

Let me tell you a little story about last Friday.... ::does wavy arm motions to signal storytime::

Work wasn't so bad.
I would have been a much better day had I not had a fever throughout most of it. Not that I knew I had a fever, I just knew that I really didn't feel well, but I just assumed that I was tired. Even though everyone was asking me if I was ok, I didn't really pay it any attention.

After work, I planned on grocery shopping and video games. My bestfriend, Manon (who is holding Murmur in the picture), was going to help me because he is my sorta financial advisor and I hate having to lug tons of grocery bags by myself. Once I got over to Manon's house, he took one look at me and told me to go to bed. I thought he was joking, which he then pointed out that I was pale and my eyes were dark (a sure sign that I'm sick in someway).

Then we argued because I was hungry and not tired(or so I thought) and he wanted me to take a nap. So we went to eat at the university's commons (which was ultra disappointing) then I played a few rounds of Crayon Physics (super fun game!) then finally gave in and took a nap.

Manon woke me up a short while later saying that my kitten, Murmur, had gotten loose and that they (he and his roommate) couldn't find her. I remember hissing something violent and incoherent at him. He told me to go back to sleep and that he would take care of it.

I don't remember anything else of Friday. O.o;;

The next morning had consisted of wandering around, looking and calling for Murmur and getting groceries. She's not even a year old yet, so I was still worrying quite a bit, but she was a stray before I took her in, so I wasn't insanely worried.

Come to find out, the little deviant was starting to be in heat. So, when I heard her crying a few days later, I ran outside and plucked her away from the various pimps and johns and were trying to exploit her pristine self.

Now, I'm waiting for her vet visit to roll around so no one has to worry about opening a door around her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you mean: when you heard other cats pitching a fit at 6 in the morning, you woke me up and i chased her down and threw her in the closet for like three days.

:D

Rose said...

Sort of. I didn't let you keep her in the closet for three days. XD

Anonymous said...

my bad, bathroom.

Rose said...

Either way, I wasn't going to let you lock away my child for something that went away after an hour.