Updating frequently

Friday, January 30, 2009

Fruitier than a Fruit bat

Some of you may already know that I went to look at an apartment yesterday.
It was awesome!
Super tall ceilings, neat little sculpture things where fireplaces used to be, lots of shelves; I was in real estate heaven. It was so quaint and adorable, I wanted to rent it on the spot!
However, the realtor wasn’t sure that water/gas was separate from the fee. And I’m still under my current lease until the end of March.
Yet, it doesn’t hurt to wish.
Will call back Monday to find out info. Perhaps it will still be on the market in March. And perhaps I can save up enough to pay for the extra fees (deposit and such).


Some of you may already know that I had a little breakdown yesterday.
And since this blog also part sounding board for other PCOS sufferers, I thought I would vent a few of my frustrations over yesterday.
While PCOS wasn’t the main assailant in yesterday’s upset, it certainly helped.
Thoughts about how “there is no cure and how it’s really unfair” keep circulating around in my head.
This did nothing but make matters worse.
Sure, PCOS is incurable; but it’s not terminal.
Sure I’ll have to deal with this for the rest of my life; but it could be worse.
Medication is taken to treat the symptoms and aid in my comfort.
It’s not the end of the world. Sure, the world is a difficult place and I don’t really need the added stress.
But just like the poor thing, PCOS gives me character…. crazy, angry character.


I also realized that I said ‘sure’ no less than five times in this post. XD

No comments: