Updating frequently

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Upcoming angst



No.
Nothing like what you a probably thinking. There is no angst going on currently in my life.... well, nothing out of the ordinary.

What I'm talking about is past angst, on my part and others, which I will be posting here.... peppered with humor, of course.

For, if you can't laugh at yourself, what can you laugh at?

Here's a tidbit:
"Romantic comedies have led me to believe that one-sided romances can become whole. That there are mixed signals. That there are signs that need to be read and decrypted.
Through a lot of my romantic life, my diaries/journals were speckled with one-sided romances. Which I thought one day would be whole. My heart just ended up broken. Time and time again.
Where is my romantic comedy ending? Where is my Mr. Darcy?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's the most phallic treatment of tetris blocks i've yet to see.

Rose said...

I've never noticed that. But now that you've pointed it out, I can really see it.
Well, we know where your mind is. XD