Updating frequently

Thursday, July 31, 2008

The continued misadventures of an East Coast girl in Mississippi

This will also going to be cross-posted in my work-blog. The folks at work want the site to be more people friendly and have more personable things to read.

Sort of a 'If you post it, they will come' kind of thing.

If you're interesting in reading stuff at my work website, here's the link to my work profile: http://www.hattiesburgamerican.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckPersona&U=cbd656ba4f1141deafbc1d78b74290f5&plckUserId=cbd656ba4f1141deafbc1d78b74290f5


So, upon moving here, I've learned that watching the weather channel is pointless.

The weather here is nothing more than a toss up of humid heat or humid rain.

Just make sure you've got an umbrella handy.

Tuesday, there was only a 30 percent chance of rain. Yet, by that afternoon, the sky had fallen in and there was flooding everywhere.
Thinking I was slick, I jumped over one puddle only to land in a much larger puddle behind it.

My shoes were completely filled with rainwater.

Yet, Wednesday, there was a 70 percent chance of rain.... and it was sunny all day.


No comments: