Updating frequently

Thursday, July 31, 2008

My body image idols


My body image idols are Crystal Renn and Natalie Laughlin. That's a pic of Natalie above.
They wear the same sizes as me: 12 to 14 and are beautiful and happy to be themselves.

Perhaps I can stop glaring at my hips now.

Here's a little article about them and other plus models: http://thetrendsetter.wordpress.com/2007/05/15/beautiful-plus-size-models/

I hate the term 'plus-size.' It gives the impression that a person is double the size of a normal person.

Newsflash people! The normal woman wears sizes 10-14. I could understand calling someone who wears sizes 22 and above a plus-size, because, technically, they are wearing a size doubled of the 'normal' size.

I don't mind calling them plus models, because they are A+ in my book.

No comments: