Updating frequently

Friday, July 25, 2008

The real Me?

Oooooh, a next day post! Surprise!

No, I'm not dying.... at least not as far as I know.
No, this is a purely selfish post.
There's been a lot on my mind - besides the raging, which is probably constant - kinda depressing kind of stuff.
I also worry that I'm filling this blog with trite stuff, so here's something meaty.

Don't run away, I promise to give an uplifting surprise for those that wade through my muck.... or just scroll to the bottom of this post. Either way.

Here goes:
Many a time, I think I'm a terrible person. Yeah, I said it. There's a lot of things I regret.

No, I'm not going to list them. It would make this blog want to cut its own wrists if it could.

I try to be a nice person, see the goodness in everyone and all that jazz. This makes me come off as naive.

I am told this all of the time. And I agree. I am terribly naive. I'm naive, I wear my heart on my sleeve and I try to please everyone.

Well, not everyone, but a good lot of people.

I'm judgmental too. Which makes me come off as bitter. I just think I'm a good judge of character.

Except when it comes down to people I'm attracted to. I'm not so good a judge of character then.

I'm kinda pretentious about certain things. I'm not pretentious about myself. It's hard and really deep to explain. Or maybe it's not.

So, I am nothing if not bitter and naive. A bizarre combination. And I don't see how it works.....

Oh wait.... yes, I do. It makes me look schizo. Perhaps I am.

I will be 27 in November. I will be in my late twenties and I don't really feel like a grownup.

I know that sounds silly, but it's true. I see people around my age, some of them mature, and I wonder if I will be like that when I get to that age.

Or will I just be as immature? Will I just feel old? Will I still feel like crying when it rains? Will I still get a big grin on my face when the sun's out?

Or is this all part of my permanent charm?

Anywho, as promised here's the good stuff:





Love that song. Nothing better than some cute cats to brighten up your day.

No comments: