Updating frequently

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Nerdgasm of the millionth degree

The huge grin on my face is ridiculous and won't go away.

Being born in '81 and being a lifetime gamer probably would explain what happened last night.

Something in my head snapped and I was speechless for about five minutes. Then I spouted complete gibberish and my eyes filled with tears. Then came the laughing. Slightly hysterical, yes, but happy nonetheless.

I felt like I was in my adolescence again. Where I sat in front of the TV, NES controller in hand and rocking out to mono vg music. Gnawing my lip while trying to get past a particularly tricky part.

My heart fluttered a bit. It seemed to ignore that hate wall it was applying mortar to and began to dance. Much like the Grinch's heart, mine grew a bit and I felt satisfied and really pleased.

I now NEED to get my hands on a Wii, PS3 or 360. Perhaps, all of the above.

What am I talking about?

Just watch:




Nerdgasm to all and to all a good night.

No comments: