Updating frequently

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"...it made my butt blow up..."

I found this while perusing The Clairon-Ledger's website. It's a person's response to an article about Victoria Osteen, wife of megachurch evangelist Joel Osteen, and how she attacked a flight attendant:

"I read in a Yahoo type-up of this story that mentioned the flight attendent
was left so upset by this whole venture that she has suffered from
hemorroids ever since. I have been left livid by the actions of people in my
life, I have been emotionally scarred, upset and damaged for a time, but I
can never say that I have been so upset by someone that it made my butt blow
up nor do I know of anyone who can say they have encountered that."

I don't know about him, but I've been angry enough to make my butt hurt, LOL.

No comments: