Updating frequently

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Where am I going with this?


Coke.
The Olympics big sponsor.
I enjoy the flashy, bright and colorful commercials with dragons and grizzy bears... but to tell you the truth, I can't drink Coke.

It's too bitter for me.

I'm a Pepsi girl through and through.

The occasions that I've had a Coke was when I was curious about their flavored ones:
Coke with Lime became bitter with an aftertaste of lime
Vanilla Coke became bitter with an aftertaste of vanilla
Cherry Coke became bitter with an aftertaste of cherry
and so on....

Speaking of flavors, I miss Lemon Pepsi. When I go out somewhere that offers lemons, I usually snag one to plop in my Pepsi or Root Beer. Disturbing to hear, I know.

I will admit that I do enjoy (and by extension, am jealous of) how some Coke bottles/cans have their names written in different languages.

I've even got a shirt, a Coke shirt at that, in Russian.

Where am I going with this? Just writing to amuse myself really. :)


No comments: