Updating frequently

Monday, May 11, 2009

Day 10 and 11 of Crazy

Yesterday was pretty tough.
After repotting plants to distract me and get me to go to sleep, I cried for nearly three hours straight. My eyes did not thank me for that.
Everything that had been bothering me fell against the dam that holds back the tears and everything rushed out.
Kept the sunglasses on for most of Sunday to avoid questions.

I tried to rush through today as much as possible; vacation starts tomorrow and I wanted to get out of work as so as I woke up this morning.

Going to schedule an appointment with the graduate counselor for languages and see about getting an assistantship as I can no longer receive Pell Grant.

I can still feel the tears waiting to fall. But I've been distracting myself enough to keep them at bay.

No comments: