Updating frequently

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day 16 of Crazy

Plans for swimming were canceled as soon as I saw the angry thunder-clouds rolling in.
Worked more on my new projects: rose jewelry. Very cute stuff. Necklace charms and earrings made out of polymer clay.
Cleaned a bit, yet got really lazy after Dad called and said that he wouldn't be stopping by with my new bed until next week.
Let a friend online vent a bit and cheered with another as he had great news about his girlfriend coming home to visit (she's on east coast and he's on west coast.)
Extremely impatient to see tomorrow's Tudors episode.
Yesterday was very nice: spent time with my best friend, who has been unfortunately absent recently.
Not looking forward to work tomorrow: it means my vacation is officially over.
Where does the time go?

No comments: