Updating frequently

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day 2 of Crazy

Had a really interesting dream before waking up. So much so that I was a bit mad I couldn't get back to it or sleep. 

Started the day with some Cocoa Krispies and about 2 1/2 miles of walking, followed by 30 minutes swimming... and some floating too. I love that no one really gets in the pool before the afternoon, so I pretty much have the pool to myself. Very nice, very quiet. 
Tried out a new sunscreen. It's a spray on kind. It's a bit weird smelling and tingly.... but if it keeps away the sun cancer than it's ok.

Helped a friend figure out his classes for next semester. He was getting really frustrated and upset. It's always better to get a second pair of eyes on it. 

Edit: I hit save instead of publish, so this post is a little late.

No comments: