Updating frequently

Friday, October 30, 2009

Silly little sayings

Here's some little sayings to make my day (and your day too!)
"The [person] you were always meant to be is waiting to come shining through -- she's just been buried under all this crap that you have to let go of."
"In the end, only you can make you happy."
Greg Behrendt and Amiira Ruotola-Behrendt


No amount of dickory by assholes can deter the joy of cinema.
Anonymous

So, woke up this morning to the sound of someone speaking over an intercom. Look out the window and see: lights from a fire truck. I look to my right and see a woman being carried on a chair (which she's strapped to) downstairs by some EMTs. 
What the hell is going on here?
I step out my door and see others also looking about. The woman is loaded into the ambulance, the fire truck leaves and the ambulance follows.
Which leads me to ask: why do fire trucks show up with ambulances if it's not fire related?


Saw Zombieland Wednesday and really enjoyed it.
Besides being a zombie action movie, there was an underlying human nature tone to it. It was funny, heart tugging and exciting. And Bill Murray made an appearance!

I suggest it to everyone.

It's raining outside, which means it's a great time to lay back and finish a book or two.

No comments: