Updating frequently

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Weekend schedule

Viewed a screener copy of Paranormal Activity Sunday night.
I agree that this ending (possibly the original) didn't flow with the theme of the movie. However, the theatrical ending, while spooky, seemed sudden. Jarringly sudden. And there is still one more ending unaccounted for.
In my opinion, a combination of the theatrical ending and the third ending would have been best.

Saturday was a very productive night: a former classmate asked me to keep her company while documenting bar party. Throughout the night: someone bought me a drink, I talked with lots of new people and was told I was a smoking hottie or similar.

Friday night, I went to a dance social where I learned to tango, merengue, waltz, cha cha and East Coast swing. They hold dance socials every Friday and since I had such a good time, I'm thinking of returning.

Still unemployed, still searching for a job.... still searching for what I want to do. In general I mean.
Looking forward to what this Halloween weekend will bring.

3 comments:

EP said...

Soooooo... what are you doing this weekend? Apparently, I have one assignment Saturday. And I have nothing else to do for Halloween.

Rose said...

Aww! I'm sure we can come up with something to do. Even if it is just running around town dressed up and photographing costumes.

Unknown said...

I just wanted to stop in and tell you how much I enjoy your blog and your writing. I look forward to your posts :)I'm off to check out your Etsy site.
Best,
Judith~