Updating frequently

Monday, March 1, 2010

Currently loving

Not to toot my own horn here or anything, but I've always been complimented on my smooth complexion. And I'll admit, it's rare a blemish pops up on my caramel skin.

However, I do have a problem with dry patches and cracking, especially during the cold months. My poor hands get the brunt of all blows, leaving them absolutely pitiful looking after a day of work.

I'm also a bit of a consumer junkie and bright packaging and consumer promises have led me down some disappointing paths.
Thankfully, the last time I stopped by Target I wasn't disappointed with what I picked up.

Sweet and unassuming, I've glanced at and walked by these products many a time, not thinking too much about it. Yet, when I was hovering around Target Pharmacy, I noticed a travel-sized container perfect for testing out this cute and intriguing product.

And I wasn't disappointed.
The container says deliciously rich and, for once, the packaging isn't lying! The body butter feels lovely on my skin. (as a matter of fact, I'm currently running my fingertips across my cheek because of how silky this makes my skin feel)
And the scent isn't overly pungent. It's a floaty, airy sweet smell, not unreminiscent of carrot cake...

Now if only they offered lip balms, I'd be able to feed my dry lips....



Oh, holy carrot cake! They do!

Speaking of carrot cake.....



Also currently loving:


via Mandee



via Michael Kors at Zappos


This blazer and these boots via net-a-porter.com




via J Crew

No comments: