Updating frequently

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Smiling Sundays

The human spirit makes me smile.
Instead of unpacking boxes, I sat in front of my computer screen, mesmerized by the works of artists with disabilities.
Mouth painters, foot painters, autistic savants, visually impaired artists; they amaze me all.
Here are a few of my favorites:
Jessica Park
Michael Monaco


Keith Salmon


and Stephen Wiltshire

Arielle Dombasle has made me smile for years, but I was reminded of this video recently, which made me smile today. Enjoy!



Like what you hear? Check out more Airelle here and here.
And if you're incredibly kind (or just have money to spend) send a few tunes my way!



These make me giggle.
Check out more fun photog things here.

Also, in no particular order:
sitting back on a lazy Sunday while soaking up some sun, walking around my new neighborhood while gawking at all the lovely houses I couldn't own and enjoying good food, good tunes, good reads and good video games!

No comments: