Updating frequently

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Well, that sucked... until it didn't

Devastated!
While planting rose bushes last night, I got called back into work and found out that my favorite coworker was let go.
Now who is going to get my weird jokes and tell me about spooky things and entertain me with cool trivia?
Who's going to randomly fix my keyboard when I was resigned to the fact that it was broken?
Who's going to answer my crazy questions?

I have no idea what happened or what caused it, but I want to call him and offer my condolences and a free commiserating session.
..... and also to ask that he doesn't shoot me if he goes on a rampage. (just kidding, just kidding, lol)

Annoyed!
I awoke early this morning (re: 2 a.m.) to the sound of my upstairs neighbor moving stuff around and stomping about. Seriously? WTF

Hilarious!
While looking up reference photos to use as models on a project, I come across a ridiculous-looking photo. Curious about what kind of context this photo is to be taken in. Turns out it's a guy's profile picture on an online dating site. Which brings me to the conclusion that he didn't ask any of his friends to give recommendations on which photo to use.
I would post the photo, but I'm feeling a bit generous and don't want to COMPLETELY embarrass the guy.
But! I will describe in detail:
The photo itself is pretty much a headshot. The guy has a 'surly, trying to be sexy' David Copperfield-look. Though this guy is actually a bit attractive, which (in my opinion) David Copperfield is not.
So, you've got this surly look.... AND a tarantula. He's got a tarantula, sitting in his hand, right below his chin.
Don't know about you, but this is not a turn on for me.

Don't get me wrong, it's cool that he's got an exotic pet. But really? In the photo? For a dating site?

Excited!
The furry babies are coming home tomorrow! And! I'll be possibly getting a bigger bed over the weekend!
After sleeping in a twin for the last 2 1/2 years, I'll finally have a grown up bed!
I feel so grown up!

No comments: