Updating frequently

Monday, November 1, 2010

Booooooooots

Forgive yesterday's lack of post; after having a migraine Thursday, Friday AND Saturday, I used Sunday to get things done around the pad and venture outside, if only to get the past days' mail.

Got involved in a really good conversation about the pros and cons of social networking media. Good points all 'round. But it didn't change my view, but was certainly interesting. And found out that I was considered part of the 10 percent that actually use social networking to connect versus using it for attention.
::thumbs up::

For those of you that chat with me on MSN Live, you already know about the countdown I've been making to my birthday. And call me silly, but I was a little jealous when my assistant manager told me that her husband gets her a little gift everyday for the week of her birthday.

Planning to go to parents' over birthday weekend, Mum got some cheap boots for me (cheap as in not expensive). It's been a bit since I've had a decent pair!

No comments: