Updating frequently

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Paths are changing

As my phobia of microscopes and greatly enhanced pictures of tiny things have halted my aspirations to become a medical lab technician, so has math and all of its frustrations halting my aspirations to become of pharmacy technician.

Which pretty much leaves me with teaching and any other wacky profession I will become interested in.

I really don't know what to do anymore. To be honest, I'm worried that, in the end, I don't really want to be a teacher.

On a side note, a co-worker asked me to tutor her daughter in writing. This could definitely be something that could help me decide whether I should continue seeking a teacher career.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so there right now as well. I would love to be a proofreader/copyeditor/editor/random article writer or some such silly thing, but those jobs are hard to find and, at my age and (lack of) experience, it would make it that much harder to do. I have so many people telling me I should teach, but I don't know how keen I am on it! I suppose it would be more rewarding to educate others than to get stuck writing *eek* ads or some shit for products that I don't believe in (after all, I still want to keep my soul). Sooooo, that's where I am... and who's to say I can't write on the side if I'm teaching? Hmm... We should get together and have a chinwag about our career paths sometime to gain some clarity. Bring your ass back to Jackson sometime. Doesn't your FAMILY live here?? :)

Come At Me Bro said...

Sweet!