Updating frequently

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dangerous

While sifting through email, I come across one from Victoria's Secret heralding their new bra line.
Interested, I hopped over to the Web site and was greeted with this:


Well, hi there!
I certainly would consider myself a bombshell.


And surprisingly, this new bra line comes in my size. Usually, I have troubles with locating ANY VS bra wear in my elusive size.

However, I took a look at the WHOLE ad:


"Instantly add 2 cup sizes..."
Holy moly! This may not bode well for me.
Having DDs make life interesting. Adding two cup sizes to that may be a health hazard.
This is certainly worth some investigation. However, this investigation will have to be put on hold until a large influx of monetary funds come available.

You know... win the lottery and all.
Perhaps I should start playing the lottery...

No comments: