Updating frequently

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Them scandals!

When asking anyone that's ever helped me move, the one thing that's complained about the most moving my books and movies. Bins and bins full of literature and DVDs.
In an earlier post, I wrote about the tragedy and scandal of selling my DVDs for cash to pay for bills and food.

Well, I have committed another crime, though this one is without profit: I donated massive amounts of books to the local library.
It's great to know that I'm helping stock a library I frequent.
But it was completely heartbreaking to let some of those books go.

It's still sitting funny with me.
I keep thinking about them, but I know it was for the best.
It's better that they're out in the open, where others can enjoy them instead of tucked away in a big plastic bin.

No comments: